A new patch for Life is Strange: Before the Storm Remastered on PlayStation is now available.
Outside of the following patch notes, the game has also been upgraded to the latest Unity engine.
- Colour degradation issues
- Debug text appearing on Chloe's hand
- Fixed Animation issues when doing graffiti
- Drew's cast now has the correct graffiti on it
- Textures added to various character's jewellery
- Fixed missing lines of dialogue
- Various lighting issues in Episode 2
- Fixed various NPC unnatural animation issues
- Journal text in various languages has been updated
- Chloe able to pop out of camera view in parking lot
We apologise for the delay, and remain dedicated to supporting the title.
The Life is Strange Team
LIFE IS STRANGE © 2015-2021 Square Enix Ltd. All rights reserved. Developed by Dontnod Entertainment. LIFE IS STRANGE, LIFE IS STRANGE 2, LIFE IS STRANGE: TRUE COLORS, SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Square Enix group of companies. DECK NINE and DECK NINE GAMES are registered trademarks of Idol Minds, LLC. DONTNOD and DONTNOD Entertainment are registered trademarks of DONTNOD Entertainment, S.A. “PlayStation”, “PS4 logo”, and “PS5 logo” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Microsoft, the Xbox Sphere mark, the Series X logo, Series S logo, Series X|S logo, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox Series X|S are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. ©2021 Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners!